LLP Conversion

From 1 July 2014 we have converted our business into a UK limited liability partnership (LLP).

This is a corporate body governed by the Limited Liability Partnerships Act 2000. Unlike a partnership it has members rather than partners but the term partner will continue to be used for day-to-day business. Our formal name will be Preston Goldburn LLP; however, we will continue to be trading with the name Preston Goldburn Solicitors.

The existing Preston Goldburn partnership will remain responsible for work that we have carried out for you prior to 1 July 2014. Preston Goldburn LLP (the LLP) will assume responsibility for all work done going forward, whether on existing or new matters. All money, documents and data that we hold for you will be transferred to the LLP.

The delivery and quality of the service provided will not change and we will have the same level of professional indemnity cover (insurance) that was available to the partnership.

Your lawyer will continue to be your contact at Preston Goldburn and will make every effort to make sure that none of these arrangements affects your day to day dealings with us.

Who do I contact if I have any concerns?

If you have any questions or concerns, please speak to your usual Preston Goldburn contact.

* * * * * * * *

Preston Goldburn Solicitors is the trading name of Preston Goldburn LLP registered in England and Wales (LLP no OC383107). We use the term partner to refer to a member of Preston Goldburn LLP. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. SRA no. 00057759.